UWA West Coast Swimming Club
More InformationUWA WEST COAST SWIMMING CLUB
UWSC operates a successful swimming squad program at HBF Stadium in Mt Claremont and the UWA Aquatic Centre in Crawley. The Club offers programs from junior squads through to national-level
UWA West Coast is one of the most successful swimming clubs in WA and has won the A-Division Premierships for the last 5 years. The Club boasts an enviable performance record with 58 swimmers qualifying for 2020 national championship events, including Age, Open and Multi-Class national championships, Open Water Nationals and Olympic Trials.
We are experiencing a high demand for our sessions and can offer approximately 10 plus hours of junior sessions per week, plus cover opportunities to a suitably qualified Junior Development Squad Coach.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Delivery of squad sessions in line with UWSC’s Junior Development Program
• Demonstration of a willingness to learn and coaching expertise
• Attend and support athlete participation at local and state competitions, and other development activities as requested by the Club-approved manager
• Completion of all required administration, for example, timesheet submissions, squad programming, attendance
• Actively work under the guidance of the Club approved manager to support all squad programs across multiple club training locations
• Promote and develop the profile of the Club within the swimming and wider sporting community
• Other duties as directed
• Split shifts including early mornings and afternoon/ evenings
• ASCTA SAT-CS (expected) or Development (Bronze) Coach (preferred)
• 2 years or more of swimming/ coaching experience (preferred)
• Current CPR and First Aid Certificates
• Current Bronze Medallion (desirable)
• Current WA Working with Children
Salary range hourly rate dependent on qualifications and experience
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 0415 714 079 for more information
This Ad has been viewed 163 times.