Flying Fish Swim School
More InformationLearn to Swim Teacher Required
New owners have taken over one of the Sunshine Coast’s private, purpose-built Swim Schools. They need ALL interested Learn To Swim teachers looking for casual work to reach out.
With the summer months in sight, now is the time to secure your role with passionate swimmers, enthusiastic owners and a great group of operating staff.
We are looking for reliable, energetic and experienced Learn to Swim Teachers with key considerations for our developing and popular Bubs classes. We are proudly a Swim Australia Recognised facility.
Our classes are run over 5 days a week- mornings and afternoons and also Saturday- mornings, at our purpose-built facility. We have 2 indoor HEATED pools and a 25m outdoor HEATED pool.
If you love the water, are great with kids are interested in being part of a progressive business then we look forward to hearing from you.
You and the role:
• Deliver quality structured lessons from bubs to school age
• Ensure a safe and progressive environment for all students
• Work across a spread of hours Mon-Sat & additional school swim programming
• Keep it fun!
What you get:
• Flexible hours - morning, afternoon and weekend shifts available
• Great pay - Fitness Industry Award pay rates relevant to your experience
• Perks – discounts on merchandise & 60% off all classes for your child/children
• Rewarding working environment - Have a little fun whilst you work!
• Swim Australia- (SAT) &/or Austswim- Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety (TSW)
• Current CPR- HLTAID001
• Current Blue Card
• 3+ years teaching experience
• Swim Australia- Babies & Toddlers (B&T)
• Austswim- Teacher of Infant & Preschool Aquatics (INF)
• Swim Australia- (CS) &/or Bronze Coach
• Experience in Facility Operations
To Apply- Please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Ad has been viewed 65 times.