Castle Hill Swimming - Castle Hill RSL Club NSW
Dependent on experience and qualifications
More InformationCastle Hill is the cosmopolitan heart of the North West, 45 minutes from Sydney City and 20 minutes from Parramatta.
CHRG owns and operates a diverse range of places – including Castle Hill RSL Club, Castle Hill Fitness & Aquatic Centre, Parramatta RSL, the new Club Parramatta, Lynwood Country Club and Lynwood Golf, on behalf of its Members.
Our 50,000 members are people from all walks of life who visit our places to come together and share positive experiences – from dining, live music and social events, to sports, recreation and educational programs.
CHRG is committed to the provision of services that positively impact the communities in which it operates and therefore supports a multitude of community services and activities – providing support for veterans, sponsoring youth programs, getting behind the arts, and providing grants to a number of local sporting and community groups.
Castle Hill Swimming, is a dynamic state of the art facility offering a wide range of aquatic education programs over 7 days. Our staff and patrons are at the core of what we do. We aim to inspire a sense of purpose, possibility and motivation within our community.
The role of Pool Deck Supervisor is a casual position up to 20 hours per week including weekend work (further hours are available if requested)
• Maintain the highest quality of Swim School customer service, by providing a safe, fun learning environment for all participants.
• Patrons are provided with outstanding customer service regarding their children’s swimming abilities and updated with their progression.
• Provide a high level of enthusiasm, commitment and communication with both teaching staff and patrons of the facility.
• Actively participate in Swim School training sessions.
• Maintains relationships with all personnel through effective communication and teamwork.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide safe, positive, friendly, motivational and educational classes, following structured program guidelines.
• Maintain excellent knowledge and understand Swim School program.
• Supervise and instruct children, ensuring lessons are conducted in a professional manner and develop both water safety and swimming skills.
• Provide direction and be a role model of excellent customer service.
• Attend all staff development courses/training required by management.
• Shift must be commenced wearing correct uniform as per CHRSL standard.
• Liaise with Instructors and parents to identify any special needs or requirements, and ensure that these requirements are met or exceeded.
• Austswim or Swim Australia Certificate in Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety.
• Ability to work in a team and as an individual.
• Resuscitation Certificate (CPR).
• Working with Children Check.
• Pool Lifeguard Award.
• Austswim or Swim Australia Certificate in Teacher of Infants Aquatics, Adults, Competitive Strokes and Access and Inclusion.
• First Aid Certificate.
This Ad has been viewed 40 times.