Castle Hill Swimming - Castle Hill RSL Club NSW
Dependent on experience and qualifications
More InformationAquatic Centre Team Leader
Castle Hill is the cosmopolitan heart of the North West, 45 minutes from Sydney City and 20 minutes from Parramatta.
CHRG owns and operates a diverse range of places – including Castle Hill RSL Club, Castle Hill Fitness & Aquatic Centre, Parramatta RSL, the new Club Parramatta, Lynwood Country Club and Lynwood Golf, on behalf of its Members.
Our 50,000 members are people from all walks of life who visit our places to come together and share positive experiences – from dining, live music and social events, to sports, recreation and educational programs.
CHRG is committed to the provision of services that positively impact the communities in which it operates and therefore supports a multitude of community services and activities – providing support for veterans, sponsoring youth programs, getting behind the arts, and providing grants to a number of local sporting and community groups.
Castle Hill Swimming, is a dynamic state of the art facility offering a wide range of aquatic education programs. Our staff and patrons are at the core of what we do. We aim to inspire a sense of purpose, possibility and motivation within our community.
About this role:
To enable success in this role you will have a calm leadership style and flourish with diversity. You are someone who delivers attentive leadership, proficient supervision, and is a mentor to your team. Your priority will be to ensure our customer service team delivers outstanding customer service. You are proactive in observing potential risks and can provide a positive outcome responding to customers and staff needs and or concerns.
If you are a candidate who is proactive and empowered to deliver excellent service within a dynamic team and you want to come to work and make a difference then this role is for you.
This position is a casual role with an average of 25 hours per week including weekends
The role includes:
• Involvement and Supervision of the day to day operations of the Customer Service Department
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Liaise with members, parents, swimmers, affiliated groups and organisations using the centre.
• Supervise the receiving, receipting and balancing of all monies received.
• Social Media support
• Carry out first aid procedures as required.
• Be familiar with WHS practices and ensure all staff are trained and compliant
• Ensure Pool water testing is completed on a regular basis in line with Department of Health guidelines
• Commitment to role modelling of our company values of PRIDE (Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence)
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar leadership/supervisory role
• First Aid Certificate
• CPR Certificate
• Working with Children Check
• Current Driver’s License
• Swim Teaching qualifications
• Qualification Certificate III in Aquatics and Community Recreation SIS 31015 equivalent or higher
For further information on this position please contact Michelle Doyle Aquatic Centre Manager on 9846 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Ad has been viewed 77 times.