The Swim Academy
More InformationThe Swim Academy is looking for experienced and qualified learn to swim teachers and squad coaches to join our team this summer! We are currently looking to hire happy, outgoing and reliable learn to swim and squad staff for all our pools in preparation for a busy summer.
We are looking for reliable casual/part-time/full-time staff for a number of Brisbane locations including:
• Everton Park
• Mt Gravatt East
• Ormiston / Cleveland
We are looking for candidates who have the following attributes:
• Passion for teaching children/adults
• Enthusiasm and energy
• Excellent communication skills
• Happy to learn new skills
Successful candidates should also have:
• Current Swim Australia/AUSTSWIM or equivalent qualification (can be completed after employment)
• Current CPR/First Aid certificate
• Blue Card
• Afternoon availability (at least 2-3 days) and transportation
• Extensive in house training will be provided
Work hours are largely before and after school and Saturday mornings. All staff will be paid above the Fitness Industry Award rates. Successful candidates must be available for the duration of Term 4.
If you’re passionate about sharing your love of swimming and working with a dedicated team, we’d like to hear from you. To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jess on 0455 466 989.
This Ad has been viewed 200 times.