Tuart Hill Swimming Club
Hourly Rate Dependant on Experience
More InformationPosition Title
Development / Assistant Coach (6-month contract with the possibility to continue on)
Tuart Hill Swimming Club
Tuart Hill Swimming Club runs out of the iconic state of the art facility at Scarborough Beach Pool, where we offer a very successful A-division club program, from junior squads through to open national squads. We also have two Adult & Surf squads, one for Adults wanting to keep fit through a structured swim program and one bosting a strong group of ex-Olympians, professional triathletes and top surf swimmers for strong or competitive adult swimmers competing in triathlons, open water swims including the Rotto Channel Swim, Surf Club competitions and Masters.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivery of squad sessions in line with the Head Coaches program.
• Demonstration of a willingness to learn and coaching expertise
• Attend and support athlete participation at local and state competitions, camps and other development activities as requested by the head coach.
• Completion of all required administration, for example; timesheet submissions, squad programming, attendance.
• Actively work under the guidance of the Head Coach to support all squad programs, across multiple club training locations.
• Promote and develop the profile of the Club within the swimming and wider sporting community.
• Other duties as directed
• Split shifts including early mornings and afternoon / evenings
Policies and Procedures
• Follow the club’s constitution, rules, policies and procedures and core values
• Ensure ongoing coaching qualifications are up-to-date
• Address issues raised by swimmers/parents related to coaching matters or the swimming program according to club policies and procedures
Key Performance Indicators:
• Achieve target athlete numbers and performances.
• Improve athlete performance.
• Retention of athletes in accordance with the Club’s Strategic Plan.
Qualifications and Legal requirements:
• Bronze or Silver License
• Working with Children Card
• National Police Clearance
• Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia
• Casual position with requirements to working on both morning and afternoon sessions as well as weekend work, depending on squad program.
• Anticipated start date immediately after appointment
For more information please call Cameron Hawthorn, 0411 544 204 or
To view our club online, please visit https://thscwa.com.au
This Ad has been viewed 59 times.