More InformationAssessment Officer
Reports to: ASCTA Professional Development Manager
Part Time / Casual (Approx. 24 hours p/w)
Purpose of role: Administer Course assessment and compliance in line with RTO compliance
Main duties and responsibilities:
Core objectives include:
• Administering Course assessment and compliance
• Liaise with external Clients
• Follow-up on compliance issues
• Liaise with Management on compliance issues
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
Other duties: Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
• Office Skills, RTO Experience, Swimming Course Knowledge, excellent communication skills (phone manner, email etc.)
• Basic Knowledge of the ASCTA courses, Microsoft Office Suite, RTO compliance issues
Skills & competencies:
• Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
• Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
• Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
• Adaptability: the ability to think on your feet and adapt to the changing needs of this position.
• Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
• Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
• Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
• Professional approach.
• Communication Skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Confident manner.
• Positive approach to change.
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job-related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
This Ad has been viewed 387 times.