Southern Swim School
Dependent on Qualifications and experience
More InformationJoin a team of highly skilled, experienced and passionate Aquatic professionals, in a brand new Learn to Swim Centre in Kirrawee in Sydney’s South.
Southern Swim School are seeking out fun, passionate, energetic and committed Learn to Swim instructors who wish to work in a positive and rewarding environment.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering quality lessons to babies, pre-school and school aged children in a knowledgeable, challenging, safe and effective manner.
• Current Swim Australia Teacher or Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water safety (or willingness to complete the course and be trained in house)
• Current First Aid/CPR certificate
• Working with Children Check
• Current Swim Australia Teacher of Babies and Toddlers or Austswim Teacher of Infants and Pre School
• Current Swim Australia Teacher of Learners with a Disability or Austswim Aquatics- Access and Inclusion
• Current Swim Australia Teacher of Competitive Swimming or Austswim Teacher of Competitive strokes
Operating hours: Monday to Saturday- mornings and afternoons
Remuneration: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Start Date: November 2019
Applications addressed to: Please send your CV with a cover letter by email to Leanne Oakley: email@example.com
This Ad has been viewed 34 times.