More InformationLeading aquatic centre management company, Swim Fit, requires a bright, enthusiastic person for a Head Coach position located at Dalby Aquatic Centre.
The Dalby Aquatic Centre facilities include an indoor 25m pool heated all year round, outdoor 50m pool - summer pool and kids recreational pools. Dalby is a regional facility situated in the Western Downs Shire which plays host to a large number of local schools, regional carnivals and general community aquatic requirements.
We are seeking an outstanding Swim Coach who is highly motivated and has a track record of delivering results at the highest levels. This exciting role will involve working with all levels of a squad program, from the development of mini/junior squads through to senior national representative squads and some adult/fitness squads.
At the facility there is a strong Learn to Swim program and multiple age group swimmers within the program that have qualified for state and a few at national qualifying level. Additionally, a very strong talented junior base exists that will, over the next few years produce some high performing athletes.
The position will work closely with the Facility Manager and Learn to Swim Co-ordinator to ensure smooth operation of the facility and progression of swimmers out of LTS into the squad program.
This is a great opportunity to build a strong program, as the squads are quite untapped and will have some high performing swimmers both now and over time.
The Swimming Club is very progressive however a young committee that are keen to be involved in continuing a long history and tradition of strong swimming throughout the region.
Accountabilities will include but are not be limited to:
• High level program structure for all levels
• Improve swimmer’s technique
• Encourage great work ethic and commitment to the program
• Helping athletes perform at their absolute highest level
• Coaching high performance squad and junior development squads
• Coaching of adult / master squads
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• The ability to learn and develop coaching techniques
• A proven track record of coaching results
1. Minimum Development License (prefer Advanced)
2. Pool Bronze/Surf Bronze with ART
3. Provide First Aid
4. Blue Card
5. Lifeguard (not essential but preferred)
Terms of employment, remuneration and hours are negotiable depending on the successful applicant’s experience.
So, if you are excited by the concept of challenging and rewarding work that will make an impact on the athletes around you, please submit expression of interest including resume and a description of past and current skills, experiences and results by email to email@example.com.
This Ad has been viewed 106 times.