Bangkok, 88 Bangprom, Talingchan, Thailand
Kensington Learning Space
$33,000 - $44,000
More InformationAbout Kensington Learning Space
Thailand’s award-winning, top international kindergarten: Kensington International Kindergarten (www.kensington.ac.th) is opening its doors to fun and passionate professionals, to work for their new and exciting venture, ‘KENSINGTON LEARNING SPACE’.
Kensington Learning Space (KLS), an offspring of the kindergarten’s success, is crafted on the concept of redefining learning experiences, coming to fruition after many years in research and planning.
It offers purpose-built, world-class facilities and handpicked programs from the best providers around the world, and will be opening early 2020 in Bangkok.
With passion in preparing children for the future, KLS exclusively offers the best programs and services, with teaching and operations facilitated solely by the Kensington team of educational experts.
We seek an experienced and inspirational Aquatic Manger teacher who is an energetic, dynamic, outgoing, and fun . Someone who is passionate about swimming and have passion for the water and working with children. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time. The person who are motived and love to motived others, and always seek for the continuous improvement.
The position is for full-time only, commencing 7th January 2020 - 31 July 2021 (19 months contract).
• Native English Speaker
• Current Swim Australia Teacher or AUSTSWIM Certificate – Teaching of Swimming and Water Safety
• Swim Australia Teacher of Babies and Toddlers or AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics (Essential)
• Managerial experiences in swim school
• Current First Aid and CPR Certification
• Lifeguard Training is a plus
Skills & Attributes:
• Leadership skills
• Organizational skills
• Desire to grow and seek personal development
• Must have a passion for the water and working with children.
• Constantly stay abreast of industry trends and new stroke techniques.
• Knowledge of general safety rules and precautions related to a swimming pool environment.
• Must have professional demeanour and appearance.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have ability perform the duties of a rigorous work schedule which includes lifting, loading, and unloading, and ability maneuver up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to work in and around swimming pools with exposure to salt chlorinated and chemically treated water.
• Knowledge of methods of rescue, life saving techniques, artificial respiration, and first aid a plus.
The aquatic manager at K Aqua Space will be responsible for everything that is Aquatic. This includes overall management of the aquatic staff, the facility, safety and customer service as it relates to the aquatic environment. There will be a teaching commitment for 15- 20 shifts per week. This role will reports to the KLS head teacher. We are offering an opportunity to be part of a very professional team of forward thinking progressive educators.
Classes will run on a Saturday and Sunday with the school closed on a Monday. Our class will occur on a 4 term cycle. Our KLS working calendar can be discussed in more detail during the interview process. Working days is 5 days per week (3 weekdays plus Saturday and Sunday). Total hours of working is 38 hours per week.
If you are suitably qualified and experienced and would like to be part of a professional and dedicated team that is committed to developing children to be part of a progressive future, please apply by clicking on the “Application Link” below, or send application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by Skype (specific dates will be advised). If you have not heard from us within 14 days, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
Kensington Learning Space is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to an appropriate criminal background check and satisfactory reference checks.
Note: * Employment terms and conditions to be agreed before accepting work abroad.
This Ad has been viewed 112 times.